I like the sense of perspective given by the long thin corridors with banisters and skirtings leading into the distance and thing that these images work well as a set.
Tuesday, 16 March 2010
Corridors
When looking back at the photographs i had taken in the hotels i had visited i saw that all the hotels seemed to have similarities i noticed this when i was walking round the buildings too. All with long corridors leading onto other rooms or other corridors.
I like the sense of perspective given by the long thin corridors with banisters and skirtings leading into the distance and thing that these images work well as a set.
I like the sense of perspective given by the long thin corridors with banisters and skirtings leading into the distance and thing that these images work well as a set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment