id seen some photographs taken with remote flashes that were placed in different places to the camera, and come across them when being photographed skating. i liked the effect of lighting the photo from a different angle and feel that it creates a completely different atmosphere in the picture.

I particularly like the style the photo above. I like the way the straight on viewpoint seems to flattens the dimensions of the objects, simplifying the image, this is not the same as the other two of the set. I feel it give the image more impact.
Theres a park on my road.
since my flash was undoubtedly decades old it didn't have a wireless function so instead i took the photos with a slow shutter speed and smaller aperture then used the test button to flash the flash while the shutter was open.
i like the overall effects of these photos but due peculiar to the way i took them it was hard to get the technical aspects right like exposure and foucus.
No comments:
Post a Comment